For 34 years, Opening Roof Specialists (ORS) have been crafting sophisticated outdoor living space solutions. We specialise in residential and commercial projects, designing and installing innovative opening roof systems for leading architects, builders and homeowners. We have a passion for delivering simple yet elegant living solutions that allow our customers to enjoy the outdoors all year round. Find out more at: www.openingroofspecialists.com.au
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Design Consultant will engage with customers through a consultative sales approach, designing premium opening roof systems to transform their outdoor space. The Design Consultant will present and promote premium opening roof systems to both residential and commercial customers within Greater Sydney.
This role presents a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing and highly experienced business committed to investing in our team to deliver business success. We are currently in a time of major growth and this new role will be a welcome addition to our high performing sales team. If you have experience in achieving rapid sales growth, then this could be just the opportunity you have been looking for.
The right candidate will enjoy the following:
- Excellent pay (retainer plus commission)
- Opportunity to work flexible hours
- Be part of a small cohesive team driven by high ethics
- Ongoing professional development to hone your skills and expertise
- Opportunity to sell a unique high-ticket product
- Join a well-established, market leader in the industry.
You are a highly motivated consultant who assists, educates and guides customers to reach an informed and reasoned decision.
With a comfort in consultative and customer-focused sales, the ideal person for this role will possess:
- Proven track record in sales (B2B and/or B2C) and demonstrated success in using a consultative selling process to achieve budget targets.
- A trade/construction/builder (or similar) background and be able to confidently read and prepare working drawings is preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build rapport and strong working relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with customers to develop innovative and effective design solutions to meet their needs.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills to converse in a detail-focused technical capacity with architects, builders as well as our Installation teams.
- Well presented with a professional and positive attitude.
- Excellent time management and planning skills able to self-manage a complex workload with multiple demands.
- Strong technical skills (MS Office and CRM) and ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Must have own reliable vehicle and be prepared to travel throughout the greater metropolitan area of Sydney – mileage/car allowance will be paid.
- Ability to use a CAD program would be advantageous.